We certainly do, after all it is reproduction! and the costs are the
same. In fact, I feel more comfortable about the printing from full-text
"Magazine Express", because they have already secured copyright
permission. Just an after thought! As for the other CD databases,
copyright issues still worry me.

On Tue, 7 Feb 1995, Fred Muller Newton wrote:

> Since many of us have coin operated copy machines in our school
> libraries, do any of you charge for paper which comes out of a full text
> computer encyclopedia or full text magazine articles.  I have heard of
> people who charge the same amount per page whether for a photocopy
> machine or out of a computer printer.
>     Please respond to me directly.  I will post a hit.
>                  Fred Muller
>                  Halsted Middle School Library
>                  Newton, NJ
>      fmuller@planet.net