Would anyone else from across the nation care to respond to Tony so
that he can see the magnitude of cyberspace??

Date sent:      Tue, 7 Feb 95 09:53:56 -0600
Send reply to:  BARBARA@mayflower.afsc.k12.ar.us
From:           "Graham, Barbara J." <BARBARA@mayflower.afsc.k12.ar.us>
To:             Multiple recipients of list <open_forum@achilles.k12.ar.us>
Subject:        Eagle merit badge

         To whom it may concern,
     My name is Tony Graham and am in the eighth grade.
     I am writing this to complete a part of my Eagle badge
requirements for the computer merit badge. This is one of the last
requirements for the badge, and I am doing this to have proof that I
have done it. I need at least one person to answer this letter so I
can get this badge. So if it is convenient, I would appreciate that
someone replied to this. Thank You.

Barbara Graham
Computer Science/Math Teacher
Mayflower High School