I'm a graduate student in LMS, currently taking a course called
"Technical Processes in Library Media Services". I'm looking for
several articles (found in "state-wide" type journals) which I
cannot afford to obtain through traditional sources. I was hoping
some LM-NETTERS could help me. If any of you have the issues I need,
or have access to them and can xerox/fax them to me, i would be VERY
happy (and more than willing to reimburse costs). My local library
wanted at least $10 per article to obtain then through OCLC (i think?).
Please Fax them to my attention at 201-262-7999. If you would prefer
snail mail, email me and I can give you an address. THANKS!
  _Colorado Libraries_ March 1992 issue   (2 articles)
       "Readings in School Library Media issues" p. 30  (author: Bankhead, E)
     "You need it when?"    p. 37-38    (author : D. Murphy)
  the March 1992 issue is volume 18 (if that helps)

  _Indiana Libraries_  "Uniform Title Authority" pp. 33-40 (author: Eckerman, )
          citation info is :   10   no1:33-40   '91

  _Indiana Media Journal_  Summer 1993 issue (2 articles)
    (longer articles, will pay postage and xeroxing costs)
    "Planning for school library media automation"  .  v15, pp 49-61 (by Adams)
   "Centralized processing in Edgewood ISD"  v15, pp.62-67 (by M C Stewart)

  _North Carolina Libraries_  Summer 1992 issue   50:84-6
    "Best of times, the worst of times..." pp. 84-86  (by K R Cagle)

I'm also looking for articles in   _Technicalities_, _Book Report_,
_Emergency Librarian_,  _Bookmark_  and _School Librarian's Workshop_.
If anyone can help me, please email me
     SUEWHO321@delphi.com

Sorry this is so long, but I've read about how great this group is!

Thanks in advance....
    Suzanne Weinheimer, grad student at William Paterson College, Wayne NJ
email: SueWHO321@delphi.com    FAX: 1-201-262-7999 (24 hours) attn: Sue W.
snail mail:  Suzanne Weinheimer, P.O. Box 321, Bergenfield, NJ  07621
work:      Suzanne Weinheimer, c/o EPL, 20 Palisade Avenue, Emerson, NJ 07630

LM_NET Archive Home