I am interested in the possibility of opening my elementary library
during the summer to provide access to neighborhood kids and their
families.  Has anyone ever tried this?  How was it received by the
community?  School Board?  Administration?  Who operated the facility?  I
have lots of questions!  Please reply directly to me.  Thank you.

Pam Tinker, Librarian                           pjtinker@mailbox.syr.edu
Thorntons Ferry School                          pjtinker@mv.mv.com
134 Camp Sargent Road                           Phone: (603) 883-2444
Merrimack. NH 03054                             FAX: (603) 598-9821

LM_NET Archive Home