My principal liked what he saw on the net and told one of the 8th grade
teachers.  The request for inclusion on an inter-net project came
quickly.  Unfortanatly he did not specify area or give any details as to
interest.
        Since I am having trouble getting my teachers to explore the net
I would really like to be able to hand him a stack of print outs on all
kinds of projects being done at this time.
        If you know of anything please let me know or post here.
Thanks
Janet Welsch
San Antonio, Tx

LM_NET Archive Home