Thanks for the help, once more you have impressed a principal.  In ten
days the collection of information will be presented to the staff.
        I had the address of a grad student that asked for ainformation
on year round for a paper.  Sorry nothing came in.  I even checked the
archives, at least those I could get into.  In the late 60's or early
70's there were several articles, one in the Reader's Digest, I don't
remember where they reprinted from.  If you haven't gone that far back in
the Readers Guide you might give it a try.

Thanks again
Janet Welsch
San antonio, Texas

LM_NET Archive Home