I, too, have asked how one posts a HIT. I am coming from an IBM platform
with Windows. However, my communications software runs from DOS, so
Windows magic does not work when I'm online with e-mail. So, when I post
a HIT, I just summarize the input I receive. Not very original or
high-tech, but it gets the message back to the net. Some purists might
argue that I may be "interpreting" the responses, but I have no choice,
with the DOS environment I work with. I've heard of folks cutting and
pasting in their word processors and then spouting all the responses back
to the net. So if someone can tell me how to post a HIT by gathering all
asked, so we would all like to know. LM_NET is great!

Wade H. Weiler    "Visualize Whirled Peas..." =:-)
Irving, TX   Internet: wadew@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home