Thank you, thank you, to the many people who responded to my request for
an address/phone # for the *Anachronism Society*. There are lots of you
out there who are familiar with this organization which is involved with
Renaissance Faires and has chapters all over the U.S. (world?) who will
make presentations at schools. We are involved in our big Medieval unit
at this time, hence the teacher request. Incidently, I don't have the
Encyclopedia of Associations, and when the teacher and I discussed that
source, we remembered that our local public libraries are closed on
Mondays. Besides, I wanted to introduce her and the parent volunteer
working on this project to the power of the Net! Needless to say, they
were both very impressed!
Jeanne Scally

LM_NET Archive Home