I have some budgeted money I need to expend on equipment (asap)
and would like to buy a Mac & PC computer to TV converter box.    I
have an article from MacWorld Jan.95 that compares several and lists
these features to check on:  anti-flicker control, overscan/underscan
adjustment, brightness control, composite and s-video inputs and
outputs, and appropriate cables for Mac/PC.

As I look thru the computer catalogs, several brands and models are
listed that weren't in the review, I am assuming these are newer or updated
versions?  And a couple of the newer ones say that they " add"  titling?
or an electronic marker? or a microphone?

If you have any experience with these newer models, or highly
recommend one of the original models or have a comment on how well
they work, please reply to me at   ------->   patw1@muskox.alaska.edu.
I will post a hit if I get some updated information.

Especially, does anyone have experience with TelevEyes/Pro.  Most
expensive, but sounds like you could do some video production with it???
Also, Presenter Plus MAC/PC Multisync??  TVator PRO Remote?? Grand Vision
Pro w/Pro Presenter??  AVerKey3 with Remote??

Thanks for any light you can shed on this subject... sometimes is so hard
to know how to spend money wisely, this is where I really appreciate
input from the NET!

Pat Wamsley (patw1@muskox.alaska.edu)  |{ancient Chinese blessing/curse}
wk: Colony HS Library (907) 746-9538   |
hm: 3700 Spruce Top Circle             | "May you live
    Wasilla, AK 99654 (907) 376-8854   |         in interesting times!"

LM_NET Archive Home