> Your union is supposed to represent your interests.   If they don't, you

Read your master agreement (contract, whatever) to see what it says in
there.

> can sue for non-representation.   Call your state union office
> IMMEDIATELY.    If in fact your union wants the libraries open after
> school, then they should negotiate your stipend, flex hours, or etc.

Not so much if THEY want, what do YOU want.  My experience with my
association is that they will support what you are willing to do.
If you want it and will agree to it, with appropriate compensation,
they should support you.

Sara Wolf
Swolf@nova.wright.edu

> Gail Dickinson