Dear group,
Please help us.  What do you do with students who misbehave in the library
when they are there with a teacher who can't or won't do anything about it?
What do you do about chronic offenders--students who habitually cause
disruptions, are disrespectful, and won't behave?  What can be said to
administrators about what recourse librarians have for disciplining
students in the library.  We can't give grades, so what can we do?
Please send messages either to us or post to the whole group.  Thanks
so much.  We are in a quandry here.

Joyce Robinson and Gail Hawkes
Istrouma High School
Baton Rouge, Louisiana