We're running the 1995 Grolier encyclopedia on a PowerPC 6100 Mac and
also on a Mac LCII.  We can print entire articles fine to our
Apple laserwriter printer.  However, when we try to print portions
of articles by copying a portion to the clipboard, we have a
problem.  When we try to open the word processor to paste the copy,
the program blows up and sends us back to the CD icon.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any solution?  My calls to the
Grolier technical support number have gone unanswered.

Patricia Gosda (pgosda@vms1.nysed.gov)
Van Antwerp Middle School, Niskayuna, NY

LM_NET Archive Home