Hi Pat,  I wonder if this message is too dated?
I work at a NYC High School.  We have very successful
confict mediations with studnets and staff.  We have
an outstanding progrm.  If you would like more info.
I can get our conflict mediator online to you.  Please
that would be great.  They do an excellent job.

Judith Dahill, Librarian, Murry Bergtraum High School
for Business Careers in NYC

Pat McDonald (MCDONAP@LWMS.K12.AR.US) wrote:
: We are a middle school of 565 students, and are seeking information
: and ideas about conflict resolution.  We are looking for
: articles/programs to address anger, and aggressive kids.  We want
: programs that focus on prevention and intervention.  Also information
: about crisis intervention and anger management would be helpful.
: Thanks.  Please send to McDonap@LWMS.K12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home