Hi Lynne,  We have a machine that has a coin
return on our copy machine.  So we charge for copies.
We do not charge for copies from articles on our
magazine or newspaper or encyclopedia or author index.

You are right it is too difficult.  What have you resolved?  Judith
Dahill, Librarian

Lynne Jackson (Lynne.Jackson@LEOTECH.MV.COM) wrote:
:      Hi all. Just a quick question of controversy for you all. Do you
:      charge your students for making copies on the copier machine and
: if
:      so, do you charge for making copies of information on your
: CD-ROM
:      printers??? We are having trouble trying to justify the
: difference
:      between free copies and paid copies for sometimes the same
:      information. Please send me your thoughts. Thanks, Lynne
: Jackson,
:      Londonderry High School, Library Media Center, Londonderry , NH.
:      You can answer me at lynne@leotech.mv.com. Thanks .

:  * Origin: NETIS Public Access Internet (603)432-2517 (1:132/189)

LM_NET Archive Home