We are in the process of rewriting our selection policy.  Our media
supervisor has suggested that parents filing challenges to material be
offered the opportunity to make an oral presentation to the review
committee.  This has not been allowed in the past.  Their objection has
been filed in writing.  Do any of you permit this practice?  If so, do you
permit the parent to stay for the discussion and voting, or just long
enough to make their oral presentation?
Thanks,
Anne

--
Anne Lawton, Media Coordinator
West Carteret High School/Morehead City, NC  28557

LM_NET Archive Home