     Hi, our names are Erica Donovan and Robin Erenberg.  We are ninth
graders at Gorton High School in Yonkers, NY.  We are writing on behalf
of our Earth Science Class about earthquakes.  We would like to know the
following:  1) How far away do you live from the epicenter?
            2) Do you want to move because of the damage earthquakes have
done?
            3) Where were you at the time of the earthquake?
            4) Was your school closed because of the damage? and Is it
earthquake proof?
            5) How long did it take for you to get everything back to
normal?
            6) What precautions are you taking to be prepared for the
next earthquake?

LM_NET Archive Home