The twelfth grade english teacher has decided that all students will do a
research project on Shakespeare.  The students are heterogeneously grouped.
Students must use a variety of sources (specialized references,
magazines, etc.)
We are looking for a list of topics that deal with Shakespeare. A list
that students will use  to select their project.  We would like topics
that make the student think, topics that a high school student can
research, a topic that a high school student will understand.
My list of research topics are very advance for high school students,
many of the english teachers are overwhelmed by the topics.

I will post a hit of topics that I receive.   Thank you
Sheila Grap  Patterson High School Balto. MD  shgrap@umd5.umd.edu

LM_NET Archive Home