A school board member asked if I could locate an article from a recent issue
of _Wild West_ magazine about the Oprhan Train.

As we do not subscribe to this magazine, I would appreciate it if anyone
could tell me if I might be able to access the article on Internet.  If
anyone has this article, I would be happy to pay the cost to obtain a copy.

Melinda Wilson                            phone 816-359-2547
Trenton High School Library               fax   816-359-3995
1415 Oklahoma Avenue                      krd000@mail.connect.more.net
Trenton, MO  64683

LM_NET Archive Home