Dear netters:

If you can reach the Florida Geographic Alliance, you will find plenty of
geographic-multicultural-cultural lesson plans and activities.
One way to access it is by doing a Veronica Search and typing" Florida
Geographic Alliance" at the search prompt. This should lead you to the main
directory which branches out into different continents and then countries.

I can not be more specific in re: to access. I tried this and it worked for
me, but I really don't know how YOU would be able to access the Alliance
from YOUR system. To get to a Veronica search prompt, try going via ASKERIC
- although there are other gophers that allow Veronica searches.

I hope this helps

Coral
antonyc@mail.firn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home