Thanks very much to all of you who responded to my query on the division
of labor between the computer lab and the library. I will summarize soon
and post a hit to the group (If you would still like to write me about
this I'd like to hear from you. I'd like to collect as many responses as
possible to bring to my principal.) In the meantime I have 3 more
questions for this great group: 1)Can anyone out there give me the correct
E-mail address for the Kidlink listserve. The one listed in the gopher
(LISTSERV@VM1.NODAK.EDU) doesn't work and my mail keeps coming back to me.
Any suggestions? 2)Does anyone have recommendations for sturdy terminal
stands at not too exhorbitant a price? We are setting up 5 computer
workstations and would like stations that don't take up too much
space. 3)I think someone asked this before but if there was a response I
didn't see it. Which are the best magazines for children to submit their
prose or poetry for publication? I know about Cricket, are there any others?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I really enjoy being
part of this group.   Ellen
Ellen R. Murphy
Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School
Rockville, MD 20852