Many thanks and mahalo to all of you who responded to my request for
feedback on after hours access.  Your replies ranged from those who were
outraged to those who have been doing it for years to those who scolded
me for being reluctant to give the teachers 24-hour access.  I have
compiled all your answers,  attached them to the guidelines we
formulated, and will present it to the principal tomorrow.  I assume he
will pass it on to those requesting this.  I don't know what exactly will
happen, except that I will continue to leave at the same time and
whatever happens it's their problem.  Thanks again for your reassuring