I agree with Paula.  It really is very interesting to read in digest form
what is going out out there.  We are usually so isolated that we forget
that others have similar problems and who knows better than other Library
Media people about solutions.  I'll bet no one on this net gets snookered
by Thomson Learning.  My reading speed has increased since signing on! :-)
Chris House

On Tue, 14 Feb 1995, 1 wrote:

> While I'm not always interested in what LMS's from other levels are
> talking about (Simsuit issues, for example), I really do like getting the
> perspective of everyone.  I thought that one of the wonderful things
> about the Internet is that you are defined by what you key in, not by
> age, gender, race, job, etc.  I know the traffic is high, but I hope we
> don't divide up into tight little compartments.  Read fast is my motto.
> Paula Neale
> mohmie@coop.crn.org

LM_NET Archive Home