For our purposes -- a 9-OAC library, it works!! We're using Manager
series 7 -- which is a great improvement over previous versions. I'm not
as happy with it as I'd like to be -- we are a bilingual school (French
and English) -- also have Spanish, German and Russian resources! -- there
is some attempt to deal with other languages in the filing,
alphabetization process but the whole is less than satisfactory. Screens
are user friendly; but we really should be looking at ways to integrate
all the technologies into one work station -- with the catalogue, the
internet, other online d'bases, CD-ROMs etc. accessible for each! Not
sep.! We should be telling vendors that that's what we need -- not to
deal with each company separately!!!