        I agree with you, Rita.  I sometimes am buried in lm_net messages but I
am enthralled with the discussion of the issues on the levels.  If I am
tired and don't want to read about block scheduling, I skip through
those. Thank goodness PINE allows that.  I consider this inservice
education that is to the point and "relevant," that old term.  Somehow,
the discussions of appropriate literature per level will get lost; the
elementary schools near me are in different districts and there is little
discussion of this.  We have trouble with the high schools we feed.  At
least here we can all consider the problem together.

Robin Wallace
Librarian
Arroyo Seco Jr. High
Santa Clarita, CA