I don't recall anyone wanting to "split" L_MNet.  It seemed to me that
what was being asked was to indicate the interest level of the message so
that individuals could better screen the posts if the chose to use the
group in that manner.  Not everyone has the time to read all posts, nor
do they care to do so.  Let's not create an "issue", but be considerate
of others.

Clete Schirra                           schirrac@icarus.lis.pitt.edu
South Park High School Media Center     schirra@calvin.cc.duq.edu
2178 Ridge Road                         (412) 655-0613 voice
Library PA 15129                        (412) 655-2952 fax

On Wed, 15 Feb 1995, Nancy Johnson wrote:

> I vote to include everyone.  I am in a K - 12 school and am the only
> librarian serving all of these ages.

LM_NET Archive Home