Our school, as I'm sure many do, has a periodic curriculum review for each
major subject area in order to evaluate texts, address skills, and consider
budgetary needs.  The librarians in our district are wondering if other
schools have a separate curriculum review for the library, or do the
librarians sit in on the other reviews.

As a result of a curriculum review, do any of your libraries receive funds
(in addition to your regular budget) to purchase materials to support
changes in that particular subject area?

I'm new;  if this has been discussed before, forgive me.

                  Melinda Wilson
                  Trenton High School Library
                  1415 Oklahoma Avenue
                  Trenton, MO  64683