One of our teachers has been asked to serve on a "five year planning team" at
the public library.  He is very interested in taking the school library
opinions concerning needs and services to the meeting.  I need the expert
opinions of the professionals on the net.  How can school/public libraries
best compliment each other?  How can the public library best meet the needs
of the school population?  Where does technology fit in the plan?  Please
respond using school/public co-op as subject so it will catch my eye.  I will
be interested in all opinions as this is a wonderful opportunity and we are
pleased to have this input.  Thank you.

LM_NET Archive Home