We are doing a school-wide multicultural study, and our first grades are
studying Japan. As part of their study, the first grade teachers would like
to send school-related necessities to a first grade class in Japan that
suffered from the recent earthquakes.  Any guidance or suggestions?  If you
have suggestions for their study that have been used at your school, I'm
sure they would appreciate that info, too.  (As a result of other recent
inquiries, they now think LM_NET can help with "anything" - and I agree!)
Please reply directly to me, and I will pass it on.  Thanks in advance!
---
Carol Burr                      burrc@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
Goodlettsville Elementary
514 Donald Street