Dear LM_Netters;
Many heartfelt thanks for all those people who responded to my request for
help on defining the role of the LMC in the technological age. The
information and ideas I received were exceptional.
We are having a school-wide Professional Development day on technology
tomorrow (Friday Feb. 17). Interest in the internet is high.  It would be
wonderful to show the power of the net with greetings from LM_Netters.
Thanks in advance to all you terrific people out there.
Please address greetings to the teachers and administrators at Acadia
Junior High School, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada via me e-mail address.
Cheers,
Val Nielsen
vnielson@minet.gov.mb.ca

LM_NET Archive Home