Dear Student,
        I am writing to you in reference to the earthquake you recieved.
My name is Joanne Devins and I go to  Gorton High School in Yonkers, New
York.  I would like to ask you a few questions about when the earthquake
happened.  When the earthquake happened where were you?  How far were you
from the epicenter (place where it took place)?  Did they close schools
due to it,were your parents out of work due to it?  What were some of the
damages?  Did anyone you know get severly hurt?  Now that you've
experienced an earthquake do you want to move from your home in
California?  What precautions do you now take so you're prepared for the
next earthquake?  We are on vacation from February 17 - February 26,
please respond as soon as possible after that date.
                                        Thank you,
                                        Joanne Devins

LM_NET Archive Home