Dear Netters:
My third grade students are doing research on cities of North America
and I am eager to demonstrate the power of telecommunications.  Please
reply to me with subject (name of city-students' name(s).  Can't wait
to share responses with them.  I know they'll enjoy info about your
schools, sports teams, favorite sports, games, books(OF course), TV,
your climate, family jobs, etc.  In other words, things not in the
encyclopedia.
  Augusta,GA-Tersa

     Boise-Brittany
Buffalo-Nathan
Calgary-Tim
Charlotte-Maddie
Chicago-Ken
Cleveland-A.j.
Columbus-Rachel
ElPaso-Ae
Indianoplis-Kelly
Key West-Katie C.
Kansas City,MO-Linden
Knoxville-Vanessa
LasVegas-Chris
LosAngeles-Zac/Amber
Louisville-Sarah
Meridan-Kate H.
Miami-Josh/James
Minneapolis-Teresa/bridget
Mobile-Daniella
Mintreal-Katelyn
New York-Katie F.
Oakland-Aaron/B.J.
Orlando-Joel
Panama City,Fla.-Becky
Pittsburg-Gretta
Raliegh-Joey
ST. pETERSBURG-rYAN
sAN fRANCISCO-Carly S.
Sarasota-Krystal
Savannah-Ying
Syracuse-Charles
Tampa-Mark
Williamsburg-Katie R.
Wilmington-Ben
Montreal and Raleigh, excuse our spelling.  We do know how to spell the city
we are studying, but we have trouble with keyboarding.

Thanks in advance to all you Librarians and students out there who are
willing to share info about your home town.  If you ever want to know about
Milwaukee, Wis., let us know.
Mrs. Sicula and Mrs. Riekkoff's classes

LM_NET Archive Home