Come on folks--ladies in swimsuits? Really--this is the 90s! Sure rather
have a few folks oogling swimsuits (and swimming is a sport, isn't it?)
than reading the "10 reasons to have sex tonight" that appeared in one of
the *glamour/fashion* magazines. Looking at the folks who have been so
*upset* about the swimsuit issue makes me think that there might be just a
bit of sexism or gender bias involved here! I thought we *all* were pretty
liberal when it came to the printed page. Sure are a diverse bunch, aren't
we? Cheers, Paul Venancio - Middletown RI Schools

LM_NET Archive Home