My understanding is that these videos are available serveral ways, but
some are not available at all.  You may call a local Hallmark store, or
you may look at a discount store like K-Mart (I saw Dance with the White
Dog there yesterday).  There is also an 800 number, but I have been given
two different numbers, and hesitate to pass on information which may not
be accurate.  (I posted this to the whole list because so many people
have been asking about them lately).

Kaia Wood                        internet: kaiawood@nslsilus.org
Zion-Benton Public Library      Zion, IL

LM_NET Archive Home