IMHO, you are one H of a great group! I am actually ROTFL at the 23
absent when these terms were explained in graduate school.  (Probably
they are also being explained in GRADE school, to a much more attentive
audience.)  If anyone knows where I can find the complete list, please
send it to me, and TIA.

P. S.  YMMV

Doris A. Shaughnessy, L.M.S.             Home: 404-992-7569
Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School        Work: 404-241-3063
2560 Tilson Road                         mstddsx@gsusgi2.gsu.edu
Decatur, GA 30032     "Where nuns have gone before."

LM_NET Archive Home