        My third, fourth and fifth grades do extensive Native American
units, so it was worth the price to me.  However, it is not the easiest
CD-ROM to use.
        It offers text, pictures, stories, songs/chants, maps and
photographs.  They are not interconnected.  Each one is in a separate
place and must be accessed separately.  Not like the encyclopedia CD-ROMs
where you click on the camera for a picture.
        The photographs are from the National ARchives and are not
identified by title in their index.  Each is identified with a National
Archives number which must mean something to them, but not to me.
        Bottom line---it is good, but it could be better.  I spoke with
the SIRs representatives at Midwinter.  They took notes on my
suggestions.  They also said that an update might be out in the fall.
If you don't need it desperately for the end of this year, I'd wait.

                                                Marybeth Green
                                                Walzem Elementary
                                                San Antonio, TX