To Whom it may concern:
Hi my name is Lee and I live in Bridgman, MI. I go to FC Reed Middle School
and I'm in the 6th Grade. I am 13yrs old and I am a boy.  In art we've been stud
 ying the
Greek, Roman and Egyptian cultures and I thought it was interesting that the
Greeks played their sports in the nude and the Romans ate some of the same
food we eat today.  The Egyptians made pyrmids and some of them looked like
steps and some looked like an upside down bowl.  Anyone want to write to me?
I would like to get some mail and have a pen pal.  Thanks - Mrs. Poole is
helping our class with this project.  Lee
Charlotte Poole
Reed Middle School
Bridgman, MI 49047
Fax - (616)466-0393