We are thinking of getting a video projection camera to hook up
to a Mac 630.  Does anyone have one that they know will work
with a 630?  We're finding with our presenters that not
everything will work with it.  We really want something that we
can hook up to a computer to enable a whole class to read the
text.  Our presenters are fine for graphics, but not for text.
Our other thought was that we might use an LCD panel with the
special overhead, but the video projection camera seemed to
have more uses.  I'd be happy to get your input about
experiences with either, specific brands, and prices.
Thanks!
Kathy Lafferty
Patrick Henry ES
Alexandria, VA