I saw a post about family feature films or something like that.  I
deleted the message so forgive me for posting to the whole group.  The
films really are good.  My kids have a few.  I have watched them with
them and seen nothing religious about them.  One was "Little Princess"  a
remake of the classic Sara Crewe.  One was a going back in time story
with moral about money not buying happinesss.  They probably are not
appropriate for the school media center since they are entertainment.
(Perhaps for a rainy or snowy recess day?)  Anyway if they are
religiously oriented I did not see it.

Johnnie Frisbie
ksmarc@coop.crn.org
Shawnee, KS