From: Janet Sue Welsch <jwelsch@tenet.edu>
Subject: Re: Target-->COMPUTER to TV CONVERTERS, update

Just this week I spoke to one ofmy sales people.  He was telling me of a
SCAN CONVERTOR which connects the computer to the TV.  It sells, here,for
$190.00. A lot less than anything else I have seen or heard of.  You can
even run a CDROM setup through it.
   Hope this helps
Janet Welsch  /  San Antonio, TX

===============================

From: "Janice Ziglin" <jziglin@omnifest.uwm.edu>
Subject: televEyesPro

Pat,
We purchased the TelevEyes Pro this year to connect both Macs and
Dos machines.  We connect it to a Mac LCII.  I had hoped to connect
it to our LC 575 but to do that we would also need Presenter Plus.
TelevEyes Pro is pretty satisfactory.  There is not much in the
way of flicker.  I get a nice clear picture.  I have seen some
older similar packages which were nowhere near as nice as this.
I would recommend TelevEyes Pro.  I've used it on both platforms.
Jan Ziglin    jziglin@omnifest.uwm.edu

Pat Wamsley (patw1@muskox.alaska.edu)  |{ancient Chinese blessing/curse}
wk: Colony HS Library (907) 746-9538   |
hm: 3700 Spruce Top Circle             | "May you live
    Wasilla, AK 99654 (907) 376-8854   |         in interesting times!"

LM_NET Archive Home