In reading the Des Moines Register today I find that this is National Random
Acts of Kindness Day.  I believe the original saying was something like
"...senseless acts of violence".  I have searched print copies of Bartletts,
Oxford, Simpson's Contemporary, Stevenson Home book of Quatations.  According
to a book I just received Anne Herbert wrote "Practice Random Kindness and
Senseless Acts of Beauty" in 1982.  TIA.

When I requested help for our sight impaired kindergartener, you all were
terrific.  Thank you so much.

Gail.Froyen@UNI.EDU
Price Lab School
19th & Campus Streets