Sorry to post this to everyone, but I tried to answer directly and got my
mail back.

1.  To M McCormick - I am running Grolier on both Mac and PC, but am only
having trouble with Mac.  My version 701, running on an IBM 486 works
just fine, even printing only selected text!

2.  To Carol Burr - I got NO responses to my request for suggested A-V
titles on report writing; none on Colonial times or aerobics for kids
either.  There just must not be anything good out there, as I suspected
when my own search of catalogs came up with nothing!

Denise Moll
lpe@oeonline.com

LM_NET Archive Home