H.P. Lovecraft was indeed an accomplished horror and science fiction
writer.  If you look in the MLA Directory of Peridiodicals, you will find
there is a journal devoted to discussion of his works.  He is known more
for short stories and novellas rather than full length works.

Ed Sullivan
University of Tennessee

On Mon, 20 Feb 1995, Rebecca Dann wrote:

> Was reading an article about classic thrillers and there were several
> references to H. P. Lovecraft. Alas, I want to know and do not, is this a
> book character or an author? I sent an automated search to our public
> library catalog by both author and as a subject but there were no matches.

LM_NET Archive Home