Gee, I thought the swimsuit discussion was fascinating...I've never
worked in a middle school/HS library so it was/is an issue I didn't even
know existed.  Actually it's much more interesting than my two current
delimimas which are "the chili dog stains on the carpet" (5th grade
patrol honor lunch) and "which so and so circled Waldo in all the Waldo
books".
  Seriously, I learn so much from LM_NT..even if it's not directly
impacting me these days, in these days of rapid job changes, who knows
what the future brings...
 So...keep posting, chances are if you need to know it...there are some
lurkers out there who have inquiring minds also....

                           Guusje Moore
                 Librarian, Housman Elementary School
                           Houston, Texas
                          guusje@tenet.edu