I have seven children. Four of them are under eight years of age. Good videos
are important to mom's sanity. We found out about Feature Films for Families
several years ago. As far as I know, we have purchased every film they have on
their catalog (about 25 or so). We have been very pleased with the quality and
content of the videos. Very few of the videos were actually produced by FFF.
I've watched all of the films with my kids. None seem to have any hidden
religious agenda. They just avoid bad language, violence, sex, and tend to
teach values that every good citizen, religious or not, should hold dear.

I highly recommend their product and their company. Let me know if you need
any other information about them. I'm sure I can get their address and phone
number for you, I just don't have them handy right now.

LM_NET Archive Home