HELP!
        Due to a fire in another part of the building I may be able to
get a new and larger library.  today I was asked for the requirments,
physical, to meet standards.  As my books are from 1975 or older I need
to know what's new.  At the present time we have 550 students and cover
grades 6-8.  I am online with Circulation Plus but still use the card
catalog, such as it is.
        As they are painting the rooms now my principal wants the
inforamtion yesterday, of course he only asked today.  What would be your
ideal library? How many student computers? I have one assistant, we take
care of supplies and text books also.  I help with fixed assets and of
course there are teachers and students to service, along with the community.
        As yet I have been unable to get an accurate measurment of the
area.  Maybe tomorrow.

Thanks
Janet Welsch
Cooper M S