On Sat, 18 Feb 1995, JOY MILLER wrote:

> I am beginning a new job as a LMS in a 9-12 parochial school and would
> like some ideas for decorating the media center.  There is a fair amount
> of wall space (concrete block) and plenty of ceiling tiles.  Any ideas
> would be greatly appreciated! :-)

I hung kites on my ceiling this year.  Both are dragon kites with very
long tails.  I just thought they would dress up the place a little.

I use lots of posters about books and libraries, signs indicating
sections, pictures that match.

I am in an elementary school, so in the easy section, I painted a large
crocodile reading a book and crying crocodile tears.  I also painted
Arthur, a character from a favorite children's book, holding a bunch of
balloons.

Painting on the walls is fun.  You can even let the art teacher plan it
with you and students.

Enjoy.

Tamah Graber
Darnestown E.S.