I apologize for posting this to the entire group but I tried to deliver this in
fo to Mary Jo Washburn and it was returned undeliverable.

Mark Ranney wrote:
>The Science Museum of Minnesota has an entire wolf unit which it supplies
>at a modest cost to any interested teachers. Although I have not had the
>opportunity to use it, it looks like great stuff. You can reach the Science
>Museum at: Science Museum of Minnesota, 30 East 10th Street, St. Paul, MN
>55101 or call 612/221-4747. I would guess that they have an internet
>address but I haven't seen it yet. Good Luck !

Mary Jo,
Out of curiousity I checked out the wolf unit (described by both Mark and mary
Alice) and it looks quite interesting.  I was able to access it through Gopher.

It is quite extensive!  Good luck!  B:-)

Jacquelyn Cohan
West Virginia University
Morgantown, WV
O: (304)293-3442 EXT 1315