Good Morning,
I am looking for any information anyone might have on a program offered
by the Institute of Children's Literature in West Redding, CT.  It is a
mail correspondence course that can take up to two years to complete, de-
pending on how quickly you move through the lessons.  It is to develop your
skills as a writer of children's literature and they say by the end of the
course you will have at least one manuscript suitable for publication.
They also say that college credits can be earned by taking this course.

I am just wondering if anyone has heard pros or cons about this and if it
is worth my time and money to pursue.  I would like to expand and develop
my writing skills, is this a step in the right direction?

I need an immediate response if possible.  My e-mail address is
altaschool@bvc.edu

Thanks in advance for any help I may get.

Linda

LM_NET Archive Home