I do not like the Eiki for one reason. With both the CD player and the
cassette player adjacent to each other, it is very easy to copy CD's to
tape, a copyright no, no. I mentioned this to the Eiki dealer at AECT and
he agreed with me. I paid $249.00 for the machine. I have 4 of the Dukane
machines which were big and beautiful and no longer available. It seems
Dukane has gone out of the CD player business. I wonder if anyone has
taken over that part of the market from them? That machine was heavy and
no snitchable, also very good sound. Back to the original thought. At
least if someone wanted to make a copy from the Dukane they would have to
get a tape recorder and tape into the CD player. A little more effort.

LM_NET Archive Home