A couple of years ago at TLA (when it was in Chattanooga), a school
librarian from Knoxville did a session on Little House on the Prairie and
Laura Ingalls Wilder.  I have looked and looked through my files and cannot
locate my handouts from that session.

Another teacher and I are considering making a pilgrimage to the homesites
of LIW this summer.  If you are the librarian who made that presentation,
or if you know that person, please have them contact me by e-mail at
pinckardd@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us, or phone (evenings) at 615-899-7975 or
snail mail at
Debbie Pinckard, 6746 Hickory Creek Road, Chattanooga, TN  37421.

We are thinking about trying to write a grant and the deadline is early
March.

Thanks in advance,

Debbie Pinckard

LM_NET Archive Home